How to Make Coconut Cake with Lime Syrup in 60 Minutes ?
Homemade Coconut cake is the perfect dessert, for you to serve on your dining table, also works out a lot cheaper than a shop-bought cake.
If you knew how to bake a perfect cake, this guide will help you to add a new recipe to your book, on the other hand if you’re just wanted to bake a cake, it’s time to stop wondering, and start experimenting!
In this hub, you’ll learn how to make a simple recipe for coconut cake from scratch, with tips and tricks to assure of having your perfect coconut cake.
Serving: 6 People
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1teaspoon vanilla powder
- Set 3 cups of cold water and 1 cup of sugar in a high-sided saucepan over medium- high heat and leave to boil.
- Turn the heat to low and stir frequently until the sugar dissolves completely then add lemon juice and vanilla, then stir again for approximately 3 minutes.
- Let the syrup to cool in room temperature, and then pour into a clean bowl or glass jar
- 3/4 Pound unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing the pans
- 1Cups sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a medium bowl, then add the eggs, one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder to three-quarters of the amount of coconut, then add to the previous creamed mixture and stir well all together, until you will have a smooth mixture.
- Grease the Pan using a pastry brush with butter, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour and turn the pan upside down and lightly tap to remove the excess flour
- Pour the former mixture into the pan and Place into the oven on 350 degrees temperature for 15 minutes then reduces to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Finally Pour the syrup and sprinkle the remaining coconut on the surface and leave to cool in a normal room temperature.
- Don’t leave the syrup to boil for too long. Because the longer the syrup will boil, the thicker it will be when cooled.
- The syrup can be refrigerated for up to one month if it was in a tightly sealed jar.
- Use vegetable oil to have a better quality cake but stay away from the olive oil as the flavor is pretty pronounced
- You can use Solid Vegetable shortening for greasing the pan
- Don’t open the oven door before 30 minutes after placing the cake inside
You Might also Like;
- How to build exceptional relationship with your children ?....2/7 Plan
Applying the 2/7 plan with your children,will not only help in creating a healthier environment but will make you have your special relationship with them.
- What Do you Want For your Child ?
Parents play a big role in a child's development. The future of your child lay in your hand by 5 easy ways you will be able to improve his intelligence
- The Person Who Really Cares
Person who understand and accept who you are without any questions asked,are not an advantage for every one.
- How to Get Rid of Acne in 3 days ? step by step
You can have perfect skin with Home remedies ,also they are cheap, effective and safe because it's all natural