Evening Snack Recipe "Indian": Phulka Roti
Evening Snack Recipe Indian; Phulka Roti
Phulka Roti is an easy to make item for evening snacks.
Properly done done rotis are soft and can be served with veg or non-veg side dishes.
Phulka Roti can also be used as a breakfast item.
Served along with daal or chicken and some fruits and fresh vegetables would make it a complete meal.
- Mix the wheat flour with salt nicely and thoroughly
- Make soft dough of the wheat flour by slowly adding water to it. Water need not be hot. If you use tap water or lukewarm water the dough becomes very soft
- Some people prefer to keep the dough for 10 - 15 minutes to attain maximum softness. Do not keep it for longer time as the dough becomes sticky.
- Make the dough into small balls. I prefer to make small balls as it is easy to make and beautiful to see
- Dust some wheat flour on to a roti roller. Roll the balls into small round rotis using the roller pin
- 2 cups Wheat Flour (Atta)
- Salt, As required
- Water, Enough to make soft and moist dough
Other Hubs on Roti
- Indian style Chapatis and Roti, cooking on an India ...
An easy to follow guide for making great tasting chapaties and roti. Lots of tips and advice.
- How to make Gila Roti
Delicious and easy to make Gila Roti in minutes, Gila Roti ideal breakfast recipe. Try yummy Gila Roti in minutes.
- Jaipan 8" Jumbo Indian Roti Chapati Puri Flat Bread ...
Hello my name is Ryan and I wanted to write this review on the Jaipan 8" Jumbo Indian Roti Chapati Puri Flat Bread Tortilla Maker in hopes of helping you get a better understanding of why it is such a popular item on Amazon. If you are like most...
- Tandoori Roti
Tandoori Roti is made with whole wheat flour and traditionally cooked in a clay oven or tandoor. It is very famous bread which is made from whole wheat flour.
- How to make Soft Chapati or Indian bread or Roti Ind...
This hub teaches you how to make soft chapati or Indian bread or Roti Indian style recipe
- Sarson ka Saag and Makki ki Roti- A sumptuous Punjab...
Sarson ka saag and Makki ki roti- The duo makes a typical Punjabi recipe Where Punjab is known for its prosperity, agriculture and five rivers, it is also known for its tasty dish, Sarson ka saag which becomes more enjoyable and makes a...
- Hooked on roti canai
Learn about roti canai and its variants.
- Sel Roti Recipe
This is my first time writing a recipe so please do let me know how I can improve. This sel roti or circle bread literally, although it can take quite some time preparing, is worth it once you finish cooking. It can be eaten as a snack by itself, or.
- Roti, West Indian style
Aah, i am passionate about Roti. It is a West Indian flat bread that is derived from it's East Indian relative, only difference, at least for me is the yellow split peas that are added to my favorite version of the quick and easy flat bread. They...
- Traditional Way To Make 'Roti' an Unleavened Bread :...
The Indian expression roti is not exactly bread; it may be in some respects considered to be a parallel of it. Roti making is a traditional art& heritage. It carries with it a sea of knowledge& skill.
- Evening Snacks Recipe Indian: Prawns Fry
The amount of saturated fat contained in 100 g of prawns is only 0.2g. Prawns are also a good source of vitamin E and omega -3 fatty acid.
- How to Use Coriander Root?- the Magician in Kitchen
Coriander root recipes are not very common in southern India. many people don't know how to use coriander root. This recipe tells about the modification of a common daal preparation using coriander roots.