Homemade Yeast Free Pizza Crust
Top it however you like!
This pizza crust is great for those who are avoiding yeast and for those who simply love to make their own crust. I make mine with whole wheat flour but it certainly can be made with white flour as well!
Making your pizza at home will not only save you money but it will also save your waistline! Load it up with veggies and use less cheese by choosing a more flavorful option like fresh mozzarella or Feta as seen on the picture. Using the shredded cheese is completely fine but the size is deceiving and we tend to go for maximum coverage...meaning maximum calories.
This recipe is for the crust only...top your homemade pizza however you like!
This is a basic dough recipe so it can be used to make homemade calzones, garlic rolls, and breadsticks too.
I hope you enjoy
Get the Recipe for the Oh-My Mushroom!
If you are ready to try a healthier "Gourmet" pizza...check this recipe out! It is a must make!!!
Organic& Homemade Mushroom, Onion & Feta!
- 2 cups Wheat Flour, (any flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup oil, (any..I used coconut)
- 2 tsp seasonings (optional), (Italian, garlic, etc)
Trying to use more Whole Wheat?
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Make a well in the center of your bowl and add the water and a little less than half of the oil. Slowly stir in the wet ingredients and you will notice a nice ball of dough forming.
- Form a ball and drizzle 2 tsp of oil on top and let it rest for about 5 minutes
- Then, knead the dough on floured surface for about 2 minutes.Roll out the dough and place on a greased baking sheet.
- YOU LIKE YOUR CRUST CRISPY...Then roll it out thin and bake for 5-8 minutes before adding toppings then remove from oven, add toppings, and bake remaining time. If you like a softer crust there is no reason to prebake. Simply top your raw dough and bake for 20 minutes.