- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How To Make Mexican Cheese Dips
Mexican Cheese Dip Recipes
Are you trying out new dishes and cuisines? Or just looking for easy to make and quick recipes that suit your taste? What greater way to make inspiration for a dinner or buffet party than Mexican dips? These Mexican cheese dips can be very quick and simple to prepare, and mostly, chilled Mexican cheese dips are just as simple as mixing various basic ingredients.
However, if you in for some mouth-watering delectable and appetizing food, how about some variations in Mexican cheese dips? Here’s the list of four different ways to create tasty Mexican dips that you and your family can enjoy.
The Mexican Recipes to Create
First of the Mexican Cheese Dips that we will discuss is the Baked Two Cheese Mexican Dip.
How To Make Baked Two Cheese Mexican Dip
- Decide on the cheese to use – any cheese in two variants or types of cheese. It can by any kind of cheese. Also, choose a type of salsa, any of your favorite.
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix one pound of sour cream and half pound of cream cheese. Mix until a smooth mixture is achieved.
- With the cream cheese and sour cream mixture, add 1 ounce of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of crushed mixed oregano, then add the salsa. Season with proper amount of salt and pepper.
- Transfer the prepared mixture to a baking casserole. Then, top it with cheese that is of different type of the cream cheese used in the mixture.
- Bake until cheese on top melts, which takes about 10-15 minutes.
Here is the second out of four Mexican Cheese Dip recipes to choose from:
How to Prepare the Layered Bean Mexican Cheese Dip
- Mix 1 tbsp of seasoning mix and 1 can of re-fried beans. Equally spread at the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Equally spread 8 ounces of cream cheese over the bottom of the casserole.
- Then, pour 1 cup of your desired salsa over.
- Place a layer of lettuce leaves, about 1 cup of shredded leaves of lettuce. Add ½ cup of cubed tomatoes to the layer, then add 1 cup of Mexican cheese, then finally, 1 cup of green or black sliced olives.
- Make sure layers are done neatly. Chill and serve the following day.
- Using a glass baking dish is particular in this recipe to show off the wonderful colors the layers create.
Third recipe on the list of Mexican Cheese Dips is the Special Spinach and Mexican Cheese Dip. Here’s how to make the recipe:
How To Make Special Spinach And Mexican Cheese Dip
- Preheat the oven for 400 deg Fahrenheit
- Prepare 10 ounces of thawed spinach. Drain thoroughly, to remove water.
- Mix spinach with a jar of salsa that contains about 16 ounces of your desired salsa.
- Add 2 cups of Mexican cheese to the mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp red wine vinaigrette or vinegar.
- Add 1 cup evaporated milk.
- In another bowl, mix black or green olives with a softened cream cheese mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the mixture is bubbly.
- Serve baked recipe along with tortilla chips.
Last but not the least, the fourth of the 4 Mexican Cheese Dips on our list is the Cilantro Mexican Cheese Dip. Here’s the procedure:
How to Make Cilantro Mexican Cheese Dip
- Add softened cream cheese, 2 10-ounce jars of diced tomatoes, 1 cup sour cream, 3 minced garlic pieces, and 2 cups fresh Cilantro leaves to the food process. Process until all ingredients is equally combined.
- Serve as is, as a dip for tortillas, fresh raw cuts of veggies, or anything alike. You can serve it with a stem of fresh cilantro. This recipe can also be used as chicken burger spread or side dish of any fish recipe.
Let’s Go Mexican
In conclusion, numerous Mexican foods are known by many. To fully enjoy and experience Mexican cuisine and delicacies, try experimenting and creating Mexican-inspired dishes such as these Mexican Cheese Dips that are easy to make, affordable, and with readily available ingredients. Aside from these recipes of Mexican Cheese Dips mentioned above, why not create your own, or try to create more versions that contain your favorite ingredients, be it vegetables, fruits or spices. As we all know, Mexicans are known for their ability to create fresh and original authentic Mexican dishes that are surely loved by everyone.