- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Recipe for homemade Mayonnaise
People nowadays are very fond of junk foods. They find it very easy to make and also tasty. Such type of food is most popular in western world. Burger is one of such food which has got mayonnaise as its ingredient. Mayonnaise is easily available in markets. They can be getting in various flavors like garlic, chili, sweet etc. But I mostly don’t purchase it from outside. I have got one easiest way to make mayonnaise sauce. And it’s very tasty though. Let us discuss the recipe to make mayonnaise sauce at home.
Vegetable Oil – 200ml
Egg- 1 unit
Salt- To taste
Sugar -1 teaspoon
- Take one egg (with both yellow and white part) in a mixture vessel. Add 50 ml of oil to it. Turn on the mixture. After 2-3 minutes add the other 50ml and repeat the process till you finish the 200ml of oil. Mix it until you get the thick, smooth mixture. This is the base of mayonnaise.
- You can also add salt and sugar to it. I even like to add Cream in it. It then works as white sauce. Chopped Ginger and Mustard powder can be added for flavors. All this optional things has to be added after making the base of mayonnaise sauce.
- It’s all done. Enjoy it with burgers, nuggets and much more.
How was my recipe for Mayonnaise sauce?
My other Recipes for you to try
- Bread Pudding: A Desert which is very easy to make and delicious in taste.
- Fruit Custard: It is the simplest Desert I have ever made.
- Yogurt Curry: Indian Traditional dish made from Yogurt. Must try!
- Chicken Tikka : It is a spicy Chicken Dish which has got lots of flavors in it.
- Masoor Pulav: It is a Spicy rice Dish with lots of flavors in it.
- Potato and Fenugreek (Aloo Methi): It is a Indian Dish which has got potato and Fenugreek leaves in it. It is one my favourite dish, as it is very easy making and tasty.
- Recipe for Dal Fry: It is also called "Dal Tadka". Dal fry is a recipe which has got 5 different lentils in it. It is an Indian traditional Dish.