Recipe for Bread Pudding
Do you want to make use of bread in a creative way? Are you fed up of eating same type of food every day? Are you thinking of making some desert instantly? Do you want to make something without using much ingredients and making more mess? Then here is the solution. In this article we are going to discuss the recipe for the desert, made out of bread, named as “Bread Pudding”.
Ingredients: (For 4 persons)
Bread: 4 slices (small)
Custard powder: 1.5 teaspoonful
Sugar: As per taste (approx. 9 teaspoonful)
Butter: 1 tablespoonful
Cardamom powder: pinch
Almond: For Garnishing
Steps for Preparation:
1. Take milk in a vessel.
2. Add breads, eggs, custard powder, cardamom powder and sugar to it.
3. Now by using hand blender, mix it well.
4. Take a shallow pan, apply butter on all of its sides.
5. Now pour all the mixture to it.
6. Put the pan on low heat (gas stove) for 15 minutes (until all liquid mixture gets converted to solid).
7. Now remove it from stove and allow it to cool.
8. Make square pieces of it.
9. Garnish it with almonds and then refrigerate it for 1 hour.
10. Now your tasty, delicious pudding is ready to eat.
You don’t have to stick to the same recipe for this desert. You can add things as per your taste. For example, If you like chocolate flavor then you can add coco powder to it and so on and so forth.
500 Recipes from Snacks to Deserts
My other Recipes
- Fruit Custard: It is the simplest Desert I have ever made.
- Home Made Mayonnaise Sauce: Quickest way of making fresh mayonnaise sauce at home with various flavors.
- Chicken Tikka : It is a spicy Chicken Dish which has got lots of flavors in it.
- Yogurt Curry: Indian Traditional dish made from Yogurt. Must try!
- Potato and Fenugreek (Aloo Methi): It is a Indian Dish which has got potato and Fenugreek leaves in it. It is one my favourite dish, as it is very easy making and tasty.
- Recipe for Dal Fry: It is also called "Dal Tadka". Dal fry is a recipe which has got 5 different lentils in it. It is an Indian traditional Dish.
If you are looking for more recipes on Deserts then refer the mentioned book which has got 500 recipes with low carbohydrates.