How to Prepare 'Prawn-Capsicum Balls'
Recipes with Prawns are simply delicious, but eating in different ways more i prefer.so here i am sharing such a separate and special prawn recipe named 'PRAWN CAPSICUM BALLS'.
How you can do it in your home in a simple way, just follow the steps and enjoy spending a little time with your family,especially your children will love it...
Spending some 20-25minutes in kitchen to make it will bring some mouth watering memories to your family. Just try and enjoy...
WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT
INGREDIENTS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 500gm Prawns, vein removed and cleaned
- 500gm Capsicum, inside pulp removed
- 2tspn Ginger-Garlic, pasted
- 2ns Onions, Chopped
- 11/2tspn Pepper, powdered
- 2tspn Coriander, powdered
- 2tspn Cumin, powdered
- 2tspn Cinnamon and Cloves, powdered
- 5ns Green Chillies, Chopped
- 2ns Egg, beaten
- 3ns Bread crumbs
- 11/2tspn Gram flour
- 3-4tbspn Ghee
- 2ns Tomato, cube sliced
- As required Salt
- 1tspn Turmeric, powdered
How to Make it
- Clean the capsicum and cut the top of it and remove the pulp.(adding little bit of salt will help to drain more water from inside)
- Fry the chopped onions till brown and add prawns to it.
- Mix the Ginger-garlic paste and other masala items(pepper-cinnamon) and add this to the above.mix well
- Now add chopped tomatoes,coariander leaves and fry well.
- Then take off from fire and fill this mixture into the capsicums and cover the top with gram flour.
- Dip this capsicum in the beaten egg,roll in the breadcrums and deep fry it till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilly or tomato sauce
SOME RECIPE HUBS
- How to make 'Prawn Salad with Orange'
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available through out the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete mea
- How to prepare 'Coastal Masala Tiger prawn'
Looking for tasty seafood recipes, you can't complete without prawns Make a cut through the center of the prawns and clean it without removing head and body shield. Mix the ingredients (from ginger to Tamarind) and paste it on the prawn.
- Homemade Natural Cleaning Recipes: A Complete Guide
Making homemade household cleaners is a great way to save money and protect your home from dangerous chemicals. These natural cleaning recipes include a homemade shower cleaner, homemade laundry detergent, homemade bathroom cleaner and many more.
- How to Make "Almond Strawberry Sundae"
'Almond Strawberry Sundae' helps to keep you cool in hot sweating days........beat the heat with this delicious, sundae.