- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
"How to make Great-Tasting chicken strips" *Easy*
So, you are wondering how to make chicken strips?
Hello! This is a recipe for Chicken Strips. It is very easy, and as long as you have chicken in your home, the other ingredients are pretty basic. I think you will enjoy these chicken strips just as much as the ones from your favorite restaurant. You can make them, they are easy, and they are inexpensive.
Without further ado, the hub.
Gathering the Ingredients
Hello! This article will tell you how to cook great chicken strips without a deep-fryer, or a master's degree in cooking.
To start you will need these things:
- Thawed Chicken Breast - make sure it's there isn't ice on it anymore.
- Eggs - Depends how many strips you plan on making, for 1 or 2 people you will only need one.
- Your favorite chips or crackers.
- Olive oil
- If you want, seasoning.
After gathering your ingredients you will need to preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
First steps: Put the eggs into a bowl
- First take out a pan and sprinkle enough olive oil onto the pan to cover it completely.
- After that take the egg/eggs and crack the egg or eggs and put them into a bowl.
Stir the egg
Stir the eggs
- Stir the eggs after adding them to the bowl as shown on the right.
Crushing your snack
- Now take your snack and crush it up really good in a freezer bag. Not into a powder but crush it for about a minute. Put the snack into a seperate bowl. This is what you add your spice to if you choose to add a spice.
Cutting the Chicken into Strips
- Now you need to take the chicken and cut it into thin strips. Be careful and don't lick your fingers or anything. Eating raw chicken can seriously hurt you. After cutting the chicken wash your hands.
Dipping the Chicken into the Snack and egg
- Now comes the fun part. Take one strip at a time and first dip that
strip in the egg bowl, then dip it in the snack. Try to coat the strip
in as much cracker/chip as you can. This will be the outside of your
chicken strips. After coating the strips in your snack place them onto
the pan with the olive oil.
- After doing repeating the above step for every strip.
- Place the pans into the oven, but don't forget oven mitts.
Cooking the chicken strips
- Let the chicken bake for 15 minutes. Then pull the pan out and flip the chicken over so the other side can bake. After 15 more minutes from the time you put the chicken back in the oven take it out of the oven. It is now ready to eat after it cools for 5 minutes.
- Another thing you can always do to change up the recipe is to add various spices or change the snack you add.
Please let me know what you thought of this hub in the comments below. I really hope you enjoy these chicken strips!