How to make Paneer and Naan in Home:
Many of us doesn't know to to make easy food items like Paneer, Naan etc. Everyone thinks that it is difficult to make at home,but it is quite easy to make these without adding any artificial substances that are used at the restaurants.
- Adding lime juice or vinegar to boiling milk.
- Adding melted curd to boiling milk.
I think this hub will help to make Paneer and Naan at home.......
- 1litre Milk
- 1/4 cup Curd/lemon juice
- 3-4 ns Ice cubes
- 1/2tspn Flour/maida, optional
How to prepare?
- First thing is to Boil milk in a vessel and add beaten curd to the milk. Continue boil until the water getting separated completely.
- After that take it from the stove and add ice cubes to it.
- Now take a cloth and remove/drain the water completely in order to separate the paneer.
- In order to remove remaining water put a weight on the cloth/ Hang the cloth in which the paneer is taken for 2-3 hours.
- Take this paneer out from the cloth and flatten it. Then place this for setting.You can add little flour to it to prevent the panner from crumbling.
- Finally cut into pieces using a knife and use with in 3 days by keeping in freezer.
Home made Naan
Ingredients to make 'Naan'
- Fresh Curd-1/2cup
- Baking powder and cooking soda-each 1/2tspn
- Ghee melted-3-4tspn
- Mix the maida along with cooking soda and baking powder.
- Then add this to a bowl,make a space at the center of this mix and add milk,sugar,salt,curd and melted ghee.
- Mix well these all using hand and keep it for 2-3 hours covered.
- After that make small balls of it and flatten it.(same as chapatti making)
- Apply little water on one side of naan and put this on hot pan or tawa, cook it on both side.
- Finally apply some ghee over naan and serve hot with chicken,vegetables and mayonnaise.
Go through these too...........
- How to make 'Prawn Salad with Orange'
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available through out the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete mea
- The Best Salmon Recipes
Salmon is a delicious and healthy fish. Learn some really easy ways to cook salmon and check out the best salmon recipes!
- Recipes of 'Mumbai Village Restaurant'
No one can image a village like restaurants in Mumbai like cities. But by a group of youngsters started a village theme restaurant called 'Village the soul of India'. This restaurant resembles a real north indian village, where everything that seen i
- How to Make 4 Healthy Juices for Breaking the 'Ramza...
Ramadan or Ramzan is coming....fasting in these days are considered as important among Muslims. Breaking of fasting (nombu thura breaking)is done by taking fruits,juices etc...after a day long fasting.
How much you get from Paneer
|Serving size: 183gm|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 10 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 9 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|