- Food and Cooking»
- Restaurants & Fast Food
Recipes of 'Mumbai Village Restaurant';Typical Indian food recipes with photos
Do you like to visit this restaurant?
No one can think about a village like restaurants in Mumbai like cities. But by a group of youngsters started a village theme restaurant called 'Village the soul of India'. This restaurant resembles a real north indian village, where everything that seen in village can be available here.
Here we get all village recipes and village enjoyments. Peoples can here enjoy their food without limitation. If we enter to the restaurant at 12:30, we can stay and enjoy upto 3.00pm. For this only 300rs is needed.
- 200gm Paneer, cutted to 1inch square
- 1Tbsp Oil, refined
- 1tspn Cumin, not powdered
- 1tspn Garlic, grinded
- 1tspn Thanduri Masala, powdered
- 1/2tspn Cumin, powdered
- 1/2tspn Dry Chilli, powdered
- 6ns Tomata, Sliced
- as required Salt
- 1/4tspn Garam Masala, powdered
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 1Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1tspn Ginger, grinded
How to make
- Cut the paneer into 1inch square pieces
- Take a pan, boil some oil and add cumin seeds
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 1min
- Put thanduri masala, cumin powder, chilly powder to it
- Mix for 30 seconds and add sliced tomato and salt.
- Cook for 5minutes
- To it add paneer, garam masala and mix for 1minutes
- Finally add some cream and take off from stow. Add some coriander leaves for decoration
Nutritional Value of Paneer
|Serving size: 184g|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 10 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 9 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Rajma Curry (Kidney beans):
- Kidney Beans - 11/2 cup
- Oil -2tbsp
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tspn
- Chopped onions -1ns
- chopped green chilly-1ns
- Chopped garlic-1ns
- ginger chopped-1inch piece
- Cumin powder-1tspn
- Coriander powder-1tspn
- Chilly powder-1/2 tspn
- Turmeric Powder-1/2tspn
- Garam masala-1tspn
- salt-as required
- chopped tomato-400gm
- Coriander leaves-2tbsn
- Boil kidney beans in a steel bowl for 10 minutes and drain the water.
- Add twice the amount of water to it.
- Cook in a pressure cooker until it been cooked.
- Heat the oil; add cumin powder, onions, chopped green chilly, garlic and grinded ginger.
- Cook it until the onions becomes brown, Now add Powder of cumin seeds, coriander, chilly, garam masala, Turmeric and some salt.
- Add tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add cooked kidney beans and coriander leaves
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with coriander leaves.
- Curd-11/2 liter
- Powdered Sugar-175gm
- Cardamom powder-1tbsn
- Hot milk-1tbsn
- Saffron - little bit
- powdered Pista and Almond -1tspn
- Hung the curd in a clean muslin cloth for 8hrs to remove entire water from curd.
- Take this in a bowl; add Sugar and Cardamom powder.
- Take in a cup and add hot milk. Saffron
- Add this to the Curd mix.
- Finally add pasted or chopped Pista and Almond to it.
- Decorate with some saffron.
You May Also Like
- Quick and Healthy Recipes for college students.
For Multiple Health benefits,I am Sharing a few easy and healthy recipes with all of you.Everyone can prepare it and enjoy.
- How to make Paneer and Naan in Home:
Many of us doesn't know to to make easy food items like Panner, Naan etc. Everyone thinks that it is difficult to make at home,but it is quite easy to make these without adding any artificial substances that are used at the restaurants.
- My Menu for a Wedding Party
I like to present a menu for those who preparing for wedding party.like to share these tasty dishes with all of you.I hope it will be a great cooking experience to you and your family. Try it and enjoy it
- 3 easy and healthy recipes:
Food makes people come together. Did you ever notice the togetherness of people who takes food together? Eating together in a family can solve many of the problems.