How to Prepare "Pineapple Souffle";A typical Indian style juice
Like it or not!
Here is one Pineapple recipe to ought to try out to keep you cool from the heat......Make it and enjoy it.
- 1 tin pineapple
- 2tspn Gelatine
- 2cups Milk
- 1cup Cream
- 1/4cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cornflour
- 2-3 Strawberries or Cherries, sliced
- 3ns Eggs
- 2 drops pineapple essence
- open tin and separate syrup and rings. Soak gelatine in 1/2 cup syrup.
- Separate yolks and whites of eggs. Take the egg yolks and beat along with sugar, milk and corn flour.
- Cook this mixture on low flame till it thicks. Then add gelatine and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites till creamy and add to this mixture. Fold essence cream and pieces to this mixture.
- Add this to a serving dish. Decorate with pineapple and strawberries or cherries. Freeze it and serve.
You may also like these....
- How to make Date pudding
Dates have been used as a staple food in Middle eastern countries and Asian countries for thousands of years.It has been cultivated from the the Mesopotamian time itself.
- Brown Stew Chicken: Jamaican Recipes
Brown stew chicken - Jamaican style. Step by step brown stew chicken recipe straight from the Jamaican kitchen
- How to Make Govan Fish Curry
While traveling through different states of India, i always like to gather something from their...When i gone to see the beautiful seashores of Goa,i meet some great chefs who are good in fish recipes.
- How to Make 4 Healthy Juices for Breaking the 'Ramza...
Ramadan or Ramzan is coming....fasting in these days are considered as important among Muslims. Breaking of fasting (nombu thura breaking)is done by taking fruits,juices etc...after a day long fasting.
Did you know it.....
|Serving size: 165g|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 22 g||7%|
|Sugar 16 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|