- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Prepare Goa's Fish Curry
I like to go for it
While traveling through different states of India, i always like to gather something from their...When i gone to see the beautiful seashores of ,i meet some great chefs who are good in fish recipes. Goa is famous for its western architecture and casinos..... Goa
Through this hub i like to share their traditional fish recipe to the world.....
These may speed up your cooking
- 1/2 kg Fish pieces
- 2spn red chilly, powdered
- 1inch piece Ginger
- 6ns Garlic
- 12 Small Onion, chopped
- 1/2 tspn Cumin
- 1/2 tspn turmeric, powder
- As required Salt
- 2tbsn coconut, Scrapped
- 2 pieces tamarind
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, from 1 cup of scrapped coconut
How to Prepare?
- Paste salt on the fish pieces and wash with the salt water.
- Grind the chilly powder along with Ginger,onion,garlic,cumin,turmeric powder and salt. Make them in a paste form
- Grind the scrapped coconut also.
- Take a pan add some oil and boil it.Then add the paste to it.Rinse it for some time.
- Take tamarind pieces and make the juice of it in 1/2 cup water. Add this to the cooking paste.
- While the paste starts to boil add the fish pieces to it and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then add the grinded coconut along with little water to the pan.
- After 15 minutes add coconut milk to it and cook until the curry become thick.Serve hot with Rice.
you may also like
- Date pudding
Dates have been used as a staple food in Middle eastern countries and Asian countries for thousands of years.
- Prawn Salad with Orange
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'.
- Recipes of 'Mumbai Village Restaurant'
No one can image a village like restaurants in Mumbai like cities. But by a group of youngsters started a village theme restaurant called 'Village the soul of India'.
Do you know?
|Serving size: 198g|
|Calories from Fat||189|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 39 g||78%|
|Cholesterol 99 mg||33%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|