Kung Pao Chicken Recipe.
King pao Chicken:
King Pao chicken is very well liked Chicken dish from Chinese cuisine. It is easy to make and do not take much time to cook. It is a very simple dish with lots of flavors. King Pao chicken is a dish from Sichuan cuisine from central and western China. This dish was named after Ding baozhen who was governor of the Sichuan Province. He was given title of Gong Bao by the king of China at that time. It is said that Kung Pao name has been derived from this title.
A very simple fiery and flavorful chicken dish that comes together quickly. The most unexpected part of the flavor medley is the candy-like sweetness of the fried (until charred) sweet peppers.
- Chicken Breasts: 2, skinned and boneless.
- Thai peppers: 4 minced
- Roasted Peanuts: ¼ cup.
- Mushroom: ¼ cup sliced.
- Scallions: 2 chopped.
- Green Bell pepper: ½ cubed.
- Red Bell Pepper: ½ cubed.
- Water chestnuts: sliced ¼ cup.
- Fresh Ginger: 1 sp minced.
- Peanut oil.
- 1. Chinese rice wine or Sherry.
- 2. Corn starch: 2 tsp
- 3. Soy Sauce: 4 Tsp.
- 4. Sesame Oil: 2 tsp.
- 5. White Vinegar: 1 Tsp.
- 6. Sugar: 2 Tbsp.
- 7. Salt: 1 Tbsp.
- Corn Starch: 1 ½ tsp.
- Soy Sauce: 1 tsp
- Water: 1 tsp
- Take a large bowl.
- Put chicken in it with corn starch and soy sauce.
- Rub starch and soy sauce well on the chicken.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now mix the seasoning sauce and set aside again.
- Take a large frying pan and heat oil on high.
- Now stir fry chicken in the pan till it is cooked.
- On a plate put absorbent paper.
- Put chicken on plate.
- Now take some more oil in the wok and cook red and green bell peppers and cook till they are slightly blackened.
- Now add ginger and stir fry again for 10 to 15 seconds on high stirring constantly.
- Add seasoning sauce and keep cooking till the sauce is thick.
- Add the cooked chicken in this.
- Cook till chicken along with other ingredients in the bowl is properly heated.
- And now add scallions, Thai peppers and cook further for a minute.
- Now take off the heat and add roasted peanuts.
- Mix well and serve.
More tasty recipes
- Garlic-Butter Pomfret
Pomfret is a very tasty fish found in India and other parts of world. This dish is speciality of west Bengal region in India. It is not only very tasty dish but also very healthy.
- Tuscan Chicken Recipe.
Tuscan chicken is a popular chicken dish in the Korean region. It is dry so no gravy in this chicken. It is usually eaten in dinner. This recipe of chicken has lots of tomatoes and mushrooms in it along with some other vegetables so it is healthy foo
- Balti Chicken Recipe.
Balti chicken is one of the main dish from Indian cusine. It gets its name balti chicken because it is served in a Balti ( small bucket). It is not only very tasty dish but it is easy to prepare and don’t take hours or extra ordinary skills to make.
- Shredded Chicken With Mushroom Recipe
This one is one of my favourite lunch and dinner dish. Chicken and mushrooms make my meal enjoyable as much as it can be. Adding mushroom to any dish not only make the bulk but also make it very tasty, healthy and pleasing to the eyes. I love it when