- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Shredded Chicken With Mushroom Recipe.
Shredded Chicken With Mushroom
Shredded Chicken With Mushroom
This one is one of my favourite lunch and dinner dish. Chicken and mushrooms make my meal enjoyable as much as it can be. Adding mushroom to any dish not only make the bulk but also make it very tasty, healthy and pleasing to the eyes. I love it when tender mushrooms just melt in to the mouth. Mushrooms are not only cheap but also easily available all over the world.
1. Baby White Mushrooms: 120 grams/ 4Oz.
2. Shiitake Mushrooms: 120 grams/ 4Oz
3. Cremini Mushrooms: 120 grams/ 4Oz
4. Chicken breasts: 2 skinless and boneless.
5. Oil ( vegetable / peanut/olive): 2 Tbsp
6. Onion: 1 Red Sliced
7. Ginger: grated about 1 inch.
8. Garlic: 2 cloves, finely chopped
9. Green Curry Paste: 3 Tbsp
10. Fresh Parsley: Chopped, 4 Tbsp.
11. Thai Soy Sauce: 2 Tbsp
12.. Boiled Rice: To Serve
1. Take a wok.
2. Heat oil in wok.
3. Now cook chicken breasts in the oil.
4. Take care that chicken is cooked from all sides.
5. Cook till it gets light brown and cooked through.
6. Remove Chicken from the wok.
7. Shred Chicken in to small even pieces.
8. Keep it aside.
9. Now stir fry onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
10. They should be softened by now.
11. When they are soft add all mushrooms and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
12. Now the mushrooms would start to brown too.
13. Now add shredded chicken, curry paste and soy sauce to mushrooms.
14. Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
15. Now stir in parsley.
16. Serve hot with boiled rice or noodles.
Tip: If any variety of mushrooms is not available then replace it with othermushrooms.
Would you try this recipe
Please cast your vote on this recipe
More Chicken recipes from me
- Chicken And Orange Salad
This is also known as Roast Chicken Salad with Orange Dressing. It is very easy to make. Takes only a few minutes to make and is very healthy. It has got right combination of meat, vegetables and fruits. It is very tasty and children would love to ea
- Chicken Korma
Chicken Korma is a very tasty dish from South of India and since it is from South India so it is full of calories. If you are not watching your weight then you should try this dish. Very tasty and this dish is little dry in consistency as compared to
- Chicken Do Piaza
Chicken Do Piaza goes back to Mughal era of India. How did this dish got his name no one knows but it is thought that Mulla Do Piaza ( a minister in court of Great emperor Akbar) invented it but this looks like a myth because Mulla Do piaza was not a
- Kashmiri Chicken
Kashmir is the Northern Most part of India. It is one of the most beautiful place on earth. One poet said about Kashmir that if there is paradise on earth then it is here in Kashmir. Because of rich culture and history of Kashmir, it has developed it
- Chicken, Avocado And Chipotle soup
Soups are very important part of the food. They are usually used as appetizers but can be used by those who are on diet as soups usually are very healthy and have very less calories. Also since these days we usually put lots of fibrous ingredients in
- Whole Chicken Soup
This is another wonderful chicken soup. Tasty to eat. easy to make, pleasing to serve,healthy and light on stomach. Kids love it. Try it out.
- Chicken And Noodle Soup
A very healthy soup, easy to make and is usually well liked by children. It doesn't have many spices so easy on palate and stomach. A very tasty appetizer.
- Chicken Mushroom soup
Mushrooms are my favorite. You can literally add them to any dish or soup. Mushrooms are easily available all over the world. They are cheap and healthy and easy to digest and lend great taste to the dish. Mushrooms should be washed thoroughly before
- Chicken and tarragon soup
Another very healthy and tasty soup recipe. Children love this soup. Last time we had one of my nephew loved it and he is only 6.