- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to cook Ricotta Cheese meatball Recipe
- 1 diced onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ tbsp. sea salt
- ¾ tbsp. dried oregano
- 1.5 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ¾ tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tbsp. garlic salt
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 dash Hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Take a mixing bowl. Place the ground beef in it & season it with onion, garlic salt, sea salt, Italian seasoning, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Add milk, bread crumbs & cheese to the mixture. Mix it properly.
- Then form the mixture into 1.5 inch meatballs & place on to the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven (preheated @ 200 degrees Celsius) for atleast 25 minutes or until done. Serve Hot.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.