- Food and Cooking
Nutritional and aromatic Veg Palak Paneer Recipe - Cottage Cheese cooked with Spinach
Spinach The Nutritious wonder food
The main ingredient of this recipe is Spinach which naturally enhances the nutrious value of this recipe.
Spinach the wonder food is highly nutritious in value and is extremely rich in antioxidants. It's nutritious value increases when boiled. It is a rich source of various vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, folate, betaine, iron, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid, copper, protein, phosphorus, zinc, niacin, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids.
If you counted the number of nutrients like me, it makes it a whooping number of 21 nutrients.
WOW isn't it really a wonder food ? So now Ready for the recipe ?
Enjoy the read !!
- 8oz Spinach leaves
- 8oz Cottage Cheese, Cubed Paneer
- 1 spoon coriander seeds
- 6 Dry Red Chilli
- Two pieces Garlic
- 1/2 Spoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 spoon Salt
- 2 Spoon Oil
- One Tomato, Chopped
- You can also follow the photos with instructions below for ease. Boil water in a pan and add in the spinach leaves when the water comes to boil
- Once you see the spinach leaves well boiled and getting soft take it off the heat and put in a grinder jar
- Add in corainder seeds, dry red chilli and garlic to the grinder jar
- Grind it well to form a smooth paste
- Add Oil to frying pan and add cumin seeds when oil is hot. Add in chopped tomatoes and fry them well.
- Add in the Spinach mixture and cover it with a lid and let it boil for few minutes
- When you see rapid bubbles coming out add in the cubed cottage cheese and mix well. Cover it with a lid and let it boil for five minutes
- Add salt and let it boil for a minute and that's it. Your aromatic and yummy Spinach with Cottage cheese (palak paneer) is all ready to eat.
© 2013 mr-veg