- Food and Cooking
Quick Chicken Barbeque Recipe
Did you know?
Grilling chicken is a lot healthier than any other method of cooking it.
Including marinating period, preparation time may be longer but meat is definitely tastier.~
Bone-in helps prevent chicken from drying out and is much more juicier and flavorful than boneless.
What you need?
- Can of Coke or 7-UP
- Crushed garlic
Bone-in chicken is cheaper than boneless.
- Wash the fresh cut chicken and drain.
- Place chicken in a container (bowl) and throw in the crushed garlic (optional). Mix it.
- Combine coke and ketchup.
- Toss the chicken and marinate for half an hour (or more). Keep refrigerated.
- Fire up the grill, barbecue to perfection and enjoy!
What drink do you think is best to accompany this delicious chicken barbeque?
Copyright@CrisSp~TM/09-2013. Fearless but not Heartless!
© 2013 CrisSp