- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Semi Hot Garlic Lime Sauce
"Its like the Lime decided to take a dive one morning, in the process she found Garlic floating in it's own pool of hotness; it became the love of her life".
Have you ever enjoyed a hot sauce that isn't so hot as it is delicious, a sauce that can break the barrier of tasteful perfection, then try this recipe and I'm sure it'll blow your mind.
1/2 Gallon "Franks" Hot Sauce
8oz Minced Garlic
1oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4oz Granulated Garlic
Dash of Cayanne Pepper
Splash of Lime
1) In a pot, produce medium heat, adding 1oz olive oil and 8oz minced garlic.
2) Saute for 4 minutes, or until flavors are fully extracted in the oil.
3) Add 1/2 Gallon of Hot Sauce, 4oz granulated garlic, and the dash of Cayanne Pepper.
4) Let simmer 20-25 minutes until incorporated, stirring occasionally.
5) Add splash of lime.
6) Take off heat, place in suitable container and let cool for 1 hour, then store.
If you like this recipe, you can view some of my others below:
- Chicken and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
A Dish that is sure to please the masses, a salad that is simple yet exquisite. This salad is comprised of fresh arugula leaves with a fulfilling chicken and goat cheese combination.
- Baker's Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Soup
A soup that presents the originality of the Eastern Maryland coast but while offering a little bit of exotic twist to the dish. This soup is slow cooked for 16 hours in a stock before it is even begun, so prepare for a very tasty Maryland Crab Soup.
- Blueberry Chicken
Exotic blueberry chicken dinner that you are sure to enjoy, Go Ahead try it, you won't be disappointed.