Simple Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Here is a treat you will love and can give yourself while being on a gluten-free diet. Because, this recipe contains no flour, the true taste of the peanut butter comes through with a strong nutty taste. These flourless cookies are amazingly simple and so yummy you will never know they are gluten-free.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 cup sugar, white or brown
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, (optional)
- coarse sea salt, sprinkle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract until well combined and batter is blended evenly.
- Use a tablespoon to portion batter onto a greased baking sheet about 1 inch apart.Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.
- 1/3 chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- substitute sugar with honey
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
|Serving size: 1 cookie|
|Calories from Fat||54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 11 g||4%|
|Sugar 9 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 8 mg||3%|
|Sodium 105 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|