Snowy Mix Recipe.
This recipe is shared to me by an American friend of mine. Her name is Christy Garrett Wright. She comes from the state of Mississippi. She is house wife and usually cooks her own food and loves to cook for the family. She is not a professional cook nor is formerly trained in cooking but she does have her own recipes. The other recipe she sent to me was Italian Cream Cake which I did publish today too. This recipe is simple and easy to make. The ingredients are easily available. Since this recipe used healthy ingredients like cereals so this is not only tasty but also very healthy recipe. Now the recipe as Mrs. Wright sent me. Check this recipe out.
This is a recipe that is all mines. Snow Mix is a recipe that everyone in my family loves for me to make. It is a must at the holidays each year. You can just make it anytime throughout the year just for something sweet with a little salty along with it. It is a crunchy sweet treat/snack and I guarantee you can't put it down once you start eating it
- Kellogg’s Rice Chex Cereal: 4 cups.
- Kellogg’s Corn Chex Cereal: 4 cups.
- Pretzel Sticks (skinny ones): 5 Cups.
- Cashew Nuts halves: 9.25 Oz. 28 grams
- Almond Bark Vanilla Flavor: 24 Oz or 720 grams
- Cookie Sheets: 2
- Wax paper
- Large mixing bowl: 1
- Latex gloves: 1 Pair.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Melt Candy as per the instructions on the box or in microwave,
- Pour the melted Candy in the bowl of all the dry ingredients.
- Wear latex gloves and mix the candy well with the dry ingredients with hands.
- Make sure all the dry ingredients are well coated with candy.
- Take two cookie sheets and line with wax paper.
- Pour this candy and dry ingredient mixture on the wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- When the candy is cooled and set then break it up in small pieces.
- Put them in tins and enjoy.
Check These Yummy Recipes too
- Hot White Chocolate.
Hot chocolate is the favourite drink of nearly everyone . This is not only mouth watering but looks very pleasant. I love the taste of this white chocolate drink and love to serve it to friends. Yummy.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
Super moist chocolate cupcakes has been weakness of many of us. Its very delicious and mouth watering cake. The recipe is easy, quick & delightful. The recipe makes 12 super moist chocolate cupcakes.
- Almond Praline Cake
Almond praline cake is rich in calories & can serve 12 people so it is a big cake and since it contains lots of nuts, thus is shelf life is quite long. Almond praline cake is delicious & easy to make
- Heavenly Chipped Chocolate and Hazelnut Cheesecake
Heavenly Chipped Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake is delicious . Heavenly Chipped Chocolate & Hazelnut Cheesecake is high in calories & high in taste. Very easy to make and ingredients easily available
- Bombay Potaoes Recipe.
This is very simple potato recipe & is used all over India & is basically a side dish but can be used as main dish too. It is very easy to make and makes any food very tasty. People carry this dish
- Italian cream cake Recipe
The Italian cream cake is easy to make, ingredients easily available & is mouth watering. Italian cream cake is rich and fluffy and is decorated with pecans and flaked coconut. yummy &melts in mouth