Sour Fish Curry
Sour Fish Curry
This is a special dish. Since it is made from fish so it is rich in 3 amino acids and thus very good not only for heart but also for the vascular system. Since fish are low in saturated fats and thus is good for those who are weight conscious people. This is a special kind of fish curry because when it is made it is dry and is not like other dishes which have lots of liquid. The kids love this fish and the finished dish looks very pleasing to eye.
Check These Yummy Fish Recipes Too
- Fish Tikka Recipe
Sauce for fish, baked fish, recipe for fish, recipes for salmon, tuna recipes, baked salmon recipes, recipe for tilapia fish, fish cakes, grilled fish recipes, bakes fish recipes, salmon recipes, fish
- Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves
Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves is a tasty and healthy dish. Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves dont use much oil and is very easy to cook. This Assamese dish can be cooked in minutes and healthy.
- Pomfret Recheiado.
ndia has a huge coast line and 3 side of India is covered by sea. Thus sea food is very popular in west, south and east of India. India has a very big variety of sea food with countless varieties of fishes from very small fish to big game fish and It
- Pearl Spot Fish Fry (Karimeen Fry)
Pearl Spot Fish Fry (Karimeen Fry) is very tasty fish dish. Also it is healthy as the fish is full of amino acids which are good for heart and vascular system. Yummy to taste and kids love it too.
- Fish: 1 pound or 450 grams. Any fish would do but with tune it makes best curry.
- Garlic: 5 cloves.
- Ginger: 2 inch piece.
- Clove: 1
- Cardamom: 1 Green.
- Cinnamon: 1 Inch Stick.
- Fenugreek: 1 Tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder: ½ Tsp.
- Tamarind: 2 Tbsp.
- Oil: 2 Tbsp. (Any oil would do but I like olive oil).
- Onion: 1 Red finely chopped.
- Curry Leaves: 1 twig.
- Salt: 2 Tsp.
- Water: ½ cup
- Cayenne Pepper: 2 Tsp.
- Coriander Powder: 1 Tsp.
- Cumin Powder: ½ Tsp.
- Fennel Powder: ½ Tsp.
- Take the fish and wash it thoroughly.
- Cut the fish in to 1 inch cubes.
- Take a pan and put it on heat.
- Dry roast the roasting ingredients till they are dark on colour.
- Now let them cool and then put it in a blender.
- Add ginger, garlic, fenugreek, black pepper and salt.
- Add little water.
- Blend in to a thick paste.
- Now take the fish and rub this paste on the fish on all sides.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Now when oil is hot then add onions in it and sauté it for a minute.
- Add clove, cardamom, cinnamon and curry leaves.
- Sauté onions till they are translucent.
- Now to this add fish and water.
- Bring it to boil.
- Boil. it till all the water is evaporated. It should take about 20 minutes.
- Serve it hot.