Strawberry Cream Freeze Waffle Cones
Here is yet another simple, but delicious recipe that I have mastered using with my family. My husband and kids truly love this one and you can't beat this one for warm summer nights right now.
I prepare the filling in the morning,either before my girls wake up or after they have had breakfast and are watching cartoons and playing a bit. Then, I serve as an after dinner snack. By the way, you can freeze this for up to a day before but the thawing time may vary slightly.
So read on what ingredients you will need and just how to prepare this scrumptious dessert for the entire family!
Buy Jello on Amazon.com
Cooking with Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg (8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Chesse
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 Pkg. (3.4oz) White Chocolate Vanilla Jell-o Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 Thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 20 Nilla Wafer, Coarsely Broken Up
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Ice Cream Topping
- Make the filling--Beat the Cream Cheese in a large bowl with mixer until creamy (I use my KitchenAid Artisan Mixer). Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 more minutes. Stir in Cool Whip, wafers and berries. Swirl in ice cream topping.
- Serve it--Freeze Filling for 6 Hours or until firm. Let stand about 15 minutes before scooping into waffle cones.
Summing It Up..
So there you have it, a delicious and chilling ice cream type recipe to keep you and your family cool on the hot, steamy summer nights. Enjoy!
My Other Summer Themed Recipes
- The Best 4th of July Marinated Flank Steak
This hub is a recipe for the summertime and 4th of July using the grill. Specifically it is a marinade for grilling flank steak.
- Chocolate Covered Smores on a Stick Recipe--A Summer...
This is a summertime recipe that I have perfected over the course of a few years. It is a recipe for chocolate covered smores.
- Kid Friendly Pina Colada Ice Cream Smoothie
This hub is a recipe for an all American favorite drink. The recipe is for a non-alcoholic Pina Colada Smoothie.
- Sinful Candy Bar Almond Joy Ice Cream Smoothie
This hub is a recipe for a candy bar Almond Joy Smoothie. This recipe is very fairly easy and to make, but so vey delicious.
- Black Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie
This hub is a recipe for Black Cherry Vanilla Smoothie. This recipe is very easy and inexpensive to make, but so vey delicious.
Find More About Me Here:
- Janine's Confessions of a Mommyaholic
So who is Janine? Well Janine was a certified professional teacher, who now happens to be a wife and mother, who now owns her own blog and design company online.
- J9 Designs | Blogging Made Easy
Let’s face it, trying to balance a family, kids, business, and maintaining a blog can be tough work. For information and pricing take a look at our Services page.