Turkey Pesto Burgers
Turkey Pesto Burgers
Burgers were first made in USA. Since then the burgers has been made now all over the world and now we have all kind of burgers from cheese to ham to beef to turkey. In some countries which have a significant population who do not eat any kind of meat, those countries have invented recipe for their own burgers which are vegetable burgers or even potato burgers. Though burgers come in to the category of fast food and thus we should eat them in moderation as they are known to cause many diseases like heart diseases and obesity. But I love burgers and can never not give in to temptation of putting my teeth in to delicious burgers.
- Grounded Turkey: 1 Pound or 450 grams.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes: ¼ cups
- Italian Turkey Sausage: : 1 pound or 450 grams
- Basil Walnut Pesto: 3 Tbsp.
- Shallot: 1, chopped coarsely.
- Red Bell Pepper: ½ chopped coarsely.
- Black pepper grounded: to taste
- Sea Salt: To taste
- Sweet Onion: 1 large
- Cherry Tomatoes: 1 Cup halved.
- Spinach: 6 cups or a big bunch.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 2 Tbsp.
- Sea Salt : To Taste
- Grounded Black Pepper: To taste.
15. Large lettuce leaves: 1 big bunch/
- Take a large bowl.
- Put grounded turkey and sausages in it and mix them well with your hands.
- Now take a food processor.
- Put sun dried tomatoes, bell pepper and shallot in it and finely chop them.
- Add this to turkey mixture and mix well.
- Add basil walnut presto in the mixture and mix well with hands.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now make 6 large patties from this mixture and put them in refrigerator.
- Take a grill and pre heat to medium.
- Cut the onion in to slices and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on them.
- Put them on the grill and grill them on both sides for few minutes.
- Now take the patties out of refrigerator grill them on each side for 5 minutes.
- While the patties are being cooked, take a skillet.
- Put 1 tbsp of olive oil in it and heat it.
- Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for 3 minute.
- Now add spinach in batches and cook till they wilt but make sure they still remain bright green.
- Add pesto and stir for a minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Now to serve take a plate.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate..
- Put a patty and then one onion slice and spinach mixture.
- Do same with remaining patties
More tasty Recipes
- Baked Bread Rolls Recipe
Bread rolls is one of the favourite snack of North Indians. It is originally a recipe from the Punjab but now it is made all over the world. Problem with the Bread rolls is that they are very unhealthy because they are deep fried. Bread rolls are eas
- Vegetable Hot and Sour soup
Vegetable hot and sour soup is very healthy soup. Vegetable hot and sour soup is Chinese cooking. Vegetable hot and sour soup has lots of vegetables in it and thus healthy. Children love hot and sour soup.
- Garlic Prawns with rice noodles
Garlic prawn with rice noodles are one of most tastiest food I know. These prawns are easy to make and healthy to eat. A must try for everyone. Garlic is very good for health and tasty too.
- Kadi Pakora
Kadhi pakora is a very famous dish of Haryana state in India. Haryana is one of the richest state in India and its main occupation is agriculture. This state has vast lush green fields and very fertile land. It produces best rice in world known as Ba
- How to cook butter chicken
Before India was divided in to 2 parts at time of independence , India consisted of Current day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. With division of India , in to India and Pakistan . The state of Punjab was also divided in to two pieces, MWFP ( North we
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
Biryani is a famous Indian cuisine. Biryani is made from rice and meat and care should be taken to have a long grain basmati rice. The basmati rice belt is in the part of Haryana between Delhi and Chandigarh. The rice which qualifies to be called as