- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Vegan Recipe--Stir Fry
Vegan Recipes: Make Stir Fry
Just because you follow basic vegan principles does not mean you cannot enjoy good food. These stir fry ideas are a good way to get your minimum daily requirement of veggies. Serving your vegetables with lots of spices and herbs will give them extra taste and flair. Making this tasty dish will ensure the family will enjoy the meal. You may also add some chicken or beef for your non vegan diners. Get creative and dream up different combos of both vegetables and spices. This dish makes a great meal served with rice or pasta or a side dish along with the main course. If you have any leftovers they make a tasty lunch served cold.
This recipe adheres to strict vegan rules and is delicious to boot. You can get very creative with spices and herbs and suitable oils and if you like add some tofu to the mix. Eating a wide variety of vegetables will also keep you healthy and getting all the necessary proper vitamins and minerals.
Try Different Vegetables
- One-half cup Cold pressed olive oil
- Two tablespoons Lemon juice
- One Garlic clove
- Three Purple potatoes
- One Large Onion
- One Cup Chopped cauliflower
- One cup Chopped colorful peppers
- One cup Chopped Broccoli
- One cup Sliced carrots
- One-half cup Chopped parsley
- One tablespoon Rosemary and Tarragon
- Two tablespoons Grated fresh ginger
- Sea salt and pepper
Other Veggies to Add to Vegan Recipe
Instructions for Vegetable Stir Fry
- Slice the potatoes very thin and brown in olive oil in large frying pan.Add the lemon juice. Cook for ten minutes and turn occasionally.
- Add the remainder of the vegetables to the frying pan with all seasonings. Cook until the vegetables are tender but crunchy.
- Remove the pot from the stove and transfer into a large bowl.
- Make up a batch of brown rice to go with this vegan recipe.
Vegan Vegetable Dish
Amazon for Vegan Recipes
Other Healthful Recipes to Enjoy
- Soup Recipes: Butternut Squash and Kale Soup
Nothing is better than warm soup on a cold day. This soups has more than your daily vegetable requirement for the day. It is suitable for a Vegan diet.
- How to Make Homemade Salad Dressings
Keep this salad dressing base of oil with lemon juice or vinegar base in the fridge and make at least 100 variations for different meals.