Lasagna made with Zucchini
I love to cook! I won´t lie :)
When I am in the kitchen with some music on, I let my imagination run free while cooking, I have been able to create dishes just by looking at pictures.
I did this lasagna because I love zucchinis and I think they are very healthy. Some people who don’t like them have tried the lasagna and don’t even now it has no pasta :)
So I wanted to share my successful story with you guys.
Remember have fun and always add the secret ingredient (lost of love) and you won´t go wrong! ;)
- 6 Zucchini, in thin slices
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 bag Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- to taste Salt and pepper
- to taste Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard powder
- Spinach, Leafs
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F
- Cut the Zucchini in thin slices.
- In a pan add olive oil, chopped onion and garlic and cook the ground beef, add salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked add the tomato sauce and the rest of the seasoning, taste constantly until desire flavor. Add a pinch of sugar to help neutralize the acidity of the tomato sauce. Set aside
- In an oven safe plate add, olive oil and start by layering a bed of zucchini, then add some sauce, then spinach leafs and cheese (you can add a little bit of cream if desired). Layer another bed of zucchini and continue the same process until the plate is full.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top of the lasagna and add some italian seasoning
- Place in oven for 45 minutes Serve while hot and enjoy