flacoinohio profile image 83

Do you contact a fast food restaurant when they do not correctly fill your drive-thru order?

With the price of fast food increasing do you contact the restaurant to notify them of their error or just let it go? Today I ordered a Parmesan chicken sandwich from Burger King and was disappointed to discover that the sandwich I had ordered was not made as advertised. I received a chicken breast slathered in ketchup and topped off with a slice and a half of American cheese, rather than the advertised tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. I was offered a replacement sandwich on a future visit. The idea is that I have to return and spend more money for them to reconcile their mistake.

NMLady profile image81

NMLady says

jaydawg808 profile image87

jaydawg808 says

• flacoinohio profile image

flacoinohio 3 years ago

I had the correct number of items, do you unwrap all of your sandwiches and check them as well? When is the last time you went to a restaurant with your family for a single sandwich? The intent is to get you back in the door, if you go back there i

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

Penny G profile image74

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

amandajoyshapiro profile image60

amandajoyshapiro says