Blueberry 1-Minute Microwave Cake (Vegan, Gluten Free)
High Protein-Low Cal/Carb Cake!
This newest recipe I came up with takes the cake for sure! I was looking for a new type of flour that would be less dense than quinoa. Teff flour transformed my baked goods into a soft and fluffy treat. I had a warm, moist blueberry cake to cuddle up with on the couch in under two minutes. How's that for instant gratification, baby-cakes!
Easy Microwave Baking In This Tupperware!
Mix in a microwave safe container:
- 1 tablespoon teff flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon chick pea flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon truvia
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cook in microwave for one minute!
Make This With Home-Made Vanilla Extract!
- (Click Here) > For The Vanilla Extract Recipe
It's easy and a good kitchen staple!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
What high protein, low carb, G-free flour is best for baking cakes?