Sliders In Mushroom Gravy (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Move Over Manwich...Burgers, Meatballs and Stroganoff dishes for Vegans.
Here's a skinny burger just in time for "Burger Season" that you can enjoy all year long. Now Vegans can make their own non-meat dishes like burgers...or meatballs to eat with spaghetti or egg noodles and greek yogurt for stroganoff. This entrée is made with chickpea and quinoa flours and is a standout item that can stand on its own. This low carb, high protein entrée is fun to make and can also go great with any side dish. Feel free to bake in the oven or pop 'em on the grill for a party. No buns Required!
- 1 cup chick pea flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish extra hot
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup purple onions
- 1/4 cup shaved parsnips
- Saute' 1/4 cup purple onion and 1/4 cup shaved parsnips and fold into mixture.
- shape burgers and cover with poppy seeds
- cook burgers on grill or on medium heat in a pan coated with olive/canola oil
- 3-5 minutes each side
Put your burger in this FLATBREAD!
- (Click Here) For Sunflower Seed & Quinoa Flour Flatbread Recipe!
It's really quick and easy!
This Is How It's Done! XO
Calories Per Serving: 100
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
New Duel Debate Module
Do you eat your burger....