Copacabana Cookies: Tropical Fruit (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Tasty Tropical Treat!
Pineapple, Coconut, and Lemon are the stars here. Naturally, you'll have stars in your eyes when gifted with this dessert. This tropical fruit snack packs a protein punch and will keep you looking lean due to the low carb content. Hey cookie, just take a bite of this and you'll be transported to a lush island in seconds. Make sure you only share this with someone you'd want to be marooned with. ;)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat tray with non stick no calorie spray.
Mix Chia gel and let sit for ten minutes: 1 teaspoon chia seeds and 1 tablespoon water
See link below for Lemon Curd Recipe and make ahead!
- 1/2 cup chick pea flour
- 1/2 cup teff flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon clove
- 1 tablespoon chia gel
- 3 tablespoons maple agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice from canned pineapples
- 1 can sliced pineapples
- 2 tablespoons soy free earth balance spread
- 1/4 cup Lemon Curd
- Mix wet ingredients and then add to dry.
- Use a spoon to drop cookie batter onto greased tray and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take reserved Lemon Curd and ice cookies;)
- Place in fridge to set icing and store.
- (Click Here)> For the Lemon Curd Recipe
Makes a great icing, filling or spread!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
What song is stuck in your head now?