Here is a recipe for the best Macaroni and Cheese that you'll ever eat. I truly believe this is the best recipe in the world for Macaroni and Cheese.
I've made this recipe for tens of thousands of people and yes they all scream for more. Kids love this delicious mac and cheese and most will agree that it's better than anything that comes from a box.
Macaroni And Cheese Ingredients
1. One Half Cup Unsalted Butter.
2. One Half Cup All Purpose Flour.
3. One Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
4. One Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
5. One Level Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
6. Two Cups Half And Half.
7. Two Cups Whole Milk.
8. Two 10 Ounce Blocks Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded And Divided.
9. One 10 Ounce Block Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded.
10. One 16 Ounce Package Elbow Macaroni Noodles Cooked And Drained.
11. Hungarian Paprika For Garnish.
Instructions For Your Macaroni And Cheese.
1. Melt your butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Gradually whisk in your all purpose plain flour until smooth. Stir in your salt and the next three ingredients. Gradually whisk in your half and half and milk. Cook whisking constantly for 8 - 10 minutes or until thickened.
2. Stir in half the sharp cheddar cheese. Next stir in the extra sharp cheddar cheese until smooth. Now remove from heat.
3. Combine your pasta and cheese mixture and pour into a well greased 13" X 9 " baking pan. Sprinkle the top with the remaining sharp cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the top with Hungarian Paprika.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
And you now have the best Macaroni And Cheese you'll ever taste.
You can jazz this recipe up a bit by adding a regular size can of Rotel Tomatoes and Chili's to the dish at step 3 and stir the tomatoes and chili's into the mac and cheese.
Or you can add two cups of cubes of boiled ham cut up in very small cubes at step 3. Kids love the mac and cheese with the ham. As do a lot of adults.
When I was growing up mac and cheese was a big part of our meals. And most kids love mac and cheese.
Made by the original recipe above I guarantee you that this will be one of the best macaroni and cheese recipes you'll ever make.
If you have a great recipe for mac and cheese or a ideal for mac and cheese such as a way to jazz up mac and cheese post it now. I'll look forward to what every one has.
Fried Mac And Cheese
People will fry anything won't they? Well fried mac and cheese is delicious and kids love it.
Make the mac and cheese by the above recipe and then after its made take tablespoon size pieces of cooled mac and cheese and dip it in milk and egg mixed together well and then into flour, salt, and pepper and shape into round balls. Fry until golden brown and serve with marinara sauce to dip it in.
Have you ever had fried mac and cheese.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.