jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Food that lifts your spirit not your buns.

1. RKHenry profile image77
    RKHenryposted 8 years ago

Food that lifts your spirit not your buns.

2. expectus profile image90
    expectusposted 8 years ago

I am a great lover of food and with more and more people on diets that revolve around eating like a sparrow or eating the same dull thing at every meal a lot of people have forgotten about how to sit down and really enjoy what your eating smile.  There... read more

3. ketty profile image61
    kettyposted 8 years ago

Everything you like, I mean everything! Just small portions a few times a day! Eat to live not live to eat. B Happy!

4. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 8 years ago

Steamed asperagus with garlic.  I craved this when I was pregnant and I still am addicted to it.  Also, I love cantaloupe!!! Especially a nice cold sliced cantaloupe on a hot summer day!

5. veracity83 profile image69
    veracity83posted 8 years ago

Fruits lift your spirit...they are tastey and good for you! I wish chocolate was that good for you because it's delicious and it always make me feel giddy inside!

6. aoiffe379 profile image54
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

I would definitely say banana. It regulates mood and lifts the spirit. Since it is a fruit, it passes through the body easily. Those who have to watch their fruit intake can eat a half banana if a whole banana is too much.Cantaloupe is my second choice folloed by tomato - the love apple.

7. The Healthy Homer profile image54
    The Healthy Homerposted 8 years ago

chili, chili and more chili - it releases endorphins, giving a natural and enjoyable painkiller. See www.cheekychili.com for a wide range of useful facts about this wonderful pepper