Children suffering from ADHD are normally allergic to several kinds of food. Here are a few recommendations for ADHD diet:
- Avoid dairy products instead use Almond milk, Rice milk or better plain water.
- Avoid yellow foods such as squash or corn
- No junk food especially when it comes in a cellophane paper.
- Take fresh juices instead of packaged ones and dilute them with water.
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid chocolate
- Avoid processed meat instead try fresh meat
- Avoid fried food
- Eat as much fruits and vegetables as possible.
- Use omega oils and fish oils for cooking
- Use high protein, low carn meals.
- Use diets low in refined carbs and sugar free.
by Mickji3 years ago
Heart problems and high blood pressure. What are the foods to avoid ?I have been told that people with heart problems and high blood pressure must avoid eating things that contain sugar. But which are these things? Is...
by Dr. Wendy6 years ago
Do you believe ADD and ADHD are authentic diseases?
by ngureco5 years ago
How Do I Prevent Obesity In My Children?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.