jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

1. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

2. pstraubie48 profile image87
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

It is difficult to choose but I think of all of the cookies I like best for Christmas cookies that are decorated..i eat them with my eyes first...that color on the cookie just adds to the taste...there are so many wonderful cookies but I had to choose.

3. AshtonFirefly profile image79
    AshtonFireflyposted 6 years ago

Peanut butter cookie with a Hershey's kiss in the middle.

4. Cara.R profile image75
    Cara.Rposted 6 years ago

It is a toss up between my moms homemade chocolate chip cookies and the 'Crazy Ike' ( a name my grandmother called them) It was the mystery cookie that would show up Christmas morning. I still don't know the recipe but I get the general idea. It's similar to a  dough nut but still like a cookie with powder sugar on them.

5. EuroCafeAuLait profile image84
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

Mmm, these are all good.... but my all time favorites are medenjaci (medden-yahtsy).  That means honey spice in Croatian.  They have an interesting flavor with a semi sweet vanilla lemon frosting on top.  Now I must write a hub recipe for them so you will be able to try them!  Some people wrap them up in cellophane (the crunchy colored cellophane) tie them up and decorate the tree with them.  And eat them, of course, on Christmas Day!  smile

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I am not sure the name of them (we always called them "Christmas cookies"), but I like the one's my Grandma taught my Mom, and she taught me.  They are a type of sugar cookie with a delicious frosting on top.  They are so good and addicting, watch out!  smile

7. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

My favorite Christmas cookies are Chocolate Chip cookies for their sweet and crunchy taste. They are not only a delight to the eyes of cookie-lovers but also evoke a delicious smell and the mere sight of them make one's mouth water easily! Chocolate bits in them further enhance the taste of chocolate chip cookies. Well-made chocolate chip cookies with the right balance of sweetness and crunchiness make them an overnight hit on a special occasion as Christmas!

working