jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you like better, Fast foods or Fancy?

1. libby101 profile image48
    libby101posted 8 years ago

What do you like better, Fast foods or Fancy?

I find Fancy foods take longer to cook but take time to make it taste good.I find fast food take a shorter time to cook but don't take time to make them fancy

2. Jeff Berndt profile image86
    Jeff Berndtposted 8 years ago

I'm more of a fan of "slow food," that is, food that has been messed with the least. By that I mean food that isn't pre-prepared, pre-packaged, and soaked in pre-servatives. smile

The fresher, the better. (Also, the quicker it is to spoil, so you'd better cook it soon.)

You can cook slow food quickly. One of my favorite dishes is fresh morel mushrooms and fresh asparagus over linguini with cream sauce. It doesn't take that long to prepare. (Okay, the first time you make it, it will, but once you know the process, it's fairly quick.)

3. shanshane2 profile image59
    shanshane2posted 8 years ago

We are all so busy that fast foods kind of took over, but I definitly prefer fancy!

4. katielrose profile image61
    katielroseposted 6 years ago

Fancy almost always. I prefer nicer restaurants, cooking food myself, or paying a little bit extra for better quality food. However, every now and then, nothing sounds better than a big juicy whopper with fries.

working