jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is the fastest and easiest dinner recipe on the planet?

1. Dave Put profile image58
    Dave Putposted 7 years ago

What is the fastest and easiest dinner recipe on the planet?

No idea what to cook today and I don't feel like cooking for 30 minutes.

2. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

LOL, I was going to say Ghoulash, but that takes... gosh 15 minutes or so to make...

Brown Ground Beef, cook macaroni until done/drain and add Home canned tomatoes.  It doesn't get any better than that!!!

So, Hot Dogs?  1 Minute in the microwave, wrapped in a paper towel then dampened with water, makes them taste like Ball Park Hot Dogs...

3. Midasfx profile image68
    Midasfxposted 7 years ago

I think Sweetsusieg is right, with the Hot dog answer. 1 minute and its bursting hot. I think that's about as fast as you can get. no prep, quick cooking. it would be interesting to see something cook faster... for dinner that is....

4. pianopaws profile image53
    pianopawsposted 7 years ago

i would go with easy mac :0 cheesy goodness in 3 minutes!

5. WriteAbout profile image60
    WriteAboutposted 7 years ago

A PBJ sandwich or grilled cheese.. maybe takes a few more seconds than a hot dog, ha.

6. socialworker24 profile image56
    socialworker24posted 7 years ago

any of the hamberger, chicken or tuna helper...

7. peacock413 profile image61
    peacock413posted 7 years ago

Mac and cheese!! or pasta:) though that is a teen answer

8. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Takeout or delivery.

9. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

I would go for instant noodle. Just put it into the boiling water to cook, then the seasoning....done!

10. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Burritos are fast, just warm up some refried beans in the micro wave about 45 seconds (the last 7 seconds throw in the tortillas). Cut some lettuce add cheese, salsa & sour cream, eat with tortilla chips.

11. beverleejb profile image61
    beverleejbposted 7 years ago

Well! just fry up some 96/4 hamburg till well done(no pink) then add onion to taste.
    Cook till onion is soft.

Make a gravy with either flour or cornstarch cook just till the gravy is thickened.
    Serve over crusty bread or Potatoes that are cooked
    Makes a wonderful dinner
    This is my husbands favorite
    And it is so QUICK

12. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I would say a bowl of cereal. All the nutrition in just seconds. Grab box from cupboard, pour in bowl and add milk. Voila - meal in seconds! LOL

Otherwise if you want something hot - maybe scrambled eggs. It doens't get much easier than that!

13. Jay Louidor profile image61
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I'll say the quickest meal is a hot pocket. 30 to 45 seconds depending on the watts of your Microwave.