jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I don't like milk,anyone please suggest some alternate of it because i need it b

1. Rabia Sajjad profile image57
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

I don't like milk,anyone please suggest some alternate of it because i need it badly.

2. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Eat milk powder, its all like the same in benefits, but if you can't drink milk, then its easy to fulfill the need with milk powder like Nido, diary milk powder and other wink its tasty and delicious - i always used to eat 5-6 large tea spoon in office wink

3. jasenpages profile image62
    jasenpagesposted 7 years ago

90% of the worlds adult population can't digest milk to a certain degree.  Humans aren't meant to drink cow's milk anyways, we're not built for it.

I drink soy milk and almond milk(more so than soy), both are actually better for you and are 100% lactose free.

4. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

I agree with Jasenpages, I would try soy, rice, or almond milk (my wife and I drink this).

Have a great day smile

5. mariteslausin profile image61
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

I understand how you feel because we are on the same page. Jasenpages is absolutely correct since I already tried soy milk...

6. profile image0
    maddy757posted 7 years ago

how about fruit milk shakes. it smells and tastes very different from milk. smile

7. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

Coconut milk is a nice alternative to cow milk.

8. renee21 profile image83
    renee21posted 5 years ago

Soy milk is not really good for drinking or cereal; it is mostly used in cooking.  Almond milk and goat's milk, though, are used for drinking and cereal.  You can also use coconut milk.  I wrote a hub on the health benefits of coconut milk.  Please read it, if you like.

working