jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can anyone suggest me some methods to get rid of dark circles??

1. Sneha Sunny profile image84
    Sneha Sunnyposted 7 years ago

Can anyone suggest me some methods to get rid of dark circles??

I use spectacles and  dark circles just started appearing. I want to control before it gets darker.. What should I do??

2. mysisters profile image55
    mysistersposted 7 years ago

* Slice cucumber into thick slices. Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes, providing a fast "pick-me-up" for tired and puffy eyes. Place a slice over each eye, extending over the darkened area. Do this daily, coupled with lying down for 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed.

* Eat Well
    * Get plenty of sleep
    * Drinks lots of water

3. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Green Tea Bags! I am a huge advocate of green tea and I have found it is the cure all for a lot of things dark circles is one!

4. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Put two table spoons in the fridge and then when you wake up in the morning hold the cold Table spoons under your eyes. I also use Garnier under eye roll on and it works really well for me.

5. Mrs asif profile image58
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

Drink plenty of water,take proper sleep ,apply cucumber juice on dark area other best tip is a pinch turmeric in one spoon milk cream apply it and leave it for 15 mins .Potato slices are also very good in treating dark circles, keep them on closed eyes for 15 mins daily.

6. snigdha.s profile image78
    snigdha.sposted 7 years ago

Apply Vitamin E capsules under your eye.You get Evion 600mg capsules in the market.This is very effective.I found positive results more than cucumber or potato slices.You can take these capsules orally also before going to bed.There are many reasons for these dark circles accordingly treatment is done but Vitamin E capsules will definitely help you in reducing them.

7. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

I had this probelm once. It took some of those Magic Sponge things to finally remove them. Then I learned that my kid was drawing them on the walls. Well, I fixed the problem by taking away all of the magic markers in the house.

Wait...what? Dark circles under the eyes? Oh...uhmmm...yeah, cold stuff works. Ice packs. My wife uses some sort of cream stuff sometimes too. Not sure what it is, but is smells like melons.

Closed to reply