i have a brain tumor can the master cleanse help me

1. profile image47
    felecia25posted 7 years ago

i have a brain tumor can the master cleanse help me

2. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   seek REAL professional medical care, not this quack therapy

3. blogging2 profile image79
    blogging2posted 7 years ago

If you have a tumor, you need to look at all options.  Will it make the tumor go away, unfortnuately no.  If it would I promise that I would have done it prior to my surgery.  The cleanse can help when you are DONE with your treatments to clean out your system, but it will not get rid of the tumor.  There are anti cancer spices and diets that you could try depending on the aggressiveness and location of yours.  I personally chose surgery for mine, but if I had had time to research more I am not sure I would do the same again.  I was VERY blessed with the outcome of mine.  My thoughts and prayers are with you through your ordeal and if there are any questions I can answer please don't hesitate to ask. 

You will get responses like cascoly, and I understand where they are comming from, but always remember no matter what you chose, it is YOUR choice, YOUR body, and YOU are the ONLY one who knows what feels right for you.

working