jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you usually have for breakfast on work days?

1. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

What do you usually have for breakfast on work days?

2. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 7 years ago

cold can of Dr Pepper, bought at the usual stop, say hi to the lady that works there, known her for years,.. and off to work i go.

creature of habit.

3. Chuck profile image90
    Chuckposted 7 years ago

Starting the day off with breakfast is a good way to boost your energy level and  avoid the temptation to munch on sweet snacks to curb hunger pangs and increase energy while waiting for lunch break. read more

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I usually have instant oatmeal and coffee... and a fruit.  But every Sunday, I make full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausages and taters, for me and my kids... and a fruit.

5. TahoeDoc profile image94
    TahoeDocposted 7 years ago

On work days, I have half of a sprouted grain bagel (Alvarado) with cream cheese or peanut butter along with my travel mug of coffee. I have these to go, in the car since the day in the operating room starts so early. I am usually up by 0530, showered and leaving by 0620. It's earlier if I have to snowblow the drive to get out like I did this past week.

6. sangeetas627 profile image66
    sangeetas627posted 7 years ago

Make sure your breakfast compromises of nutritious food like multi-grain bread, fortified cereals, fruits and protein rich food like eggs. Starting your day with an apple or any other fruit along with a protein shake is a good idea to get the proper fiber requirement.
    You can add fish to your breakfast if you so desire. However, try different fish each day like tuna or kipper. Fish is and excellent source of Omega 3 and combining it with a thin layer of low fat cheese with whole grain bread makes it a perfect breakfast meal.

7. profile image58
    rieomposted 7 years ago

Cereal, oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, granola, yogurt, fresh fruit.  I will also do leftover pizza or leftover linguica bread that I home make.

8. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Instant oat meal, I like to blend 2 different flavors like apple and cinnamon and then add blue berries. My other favorite is oat o's cereal and then add blue berries with a slice of wheat bread and peanut butter.

9. onenewbrazil profile image59
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

The breakfast is most important meal of the day. Good cereal, bread, milk and fruit is enough.

10. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

Corn Pops. I love em. I have a bowl every morning. Sometimes I grab some bacon but mostly just the pops.

11. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image55
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

I daily takes a one glass of protein shakes as my breakfast which is so healthy ..

For detail on it please visit:  "www.primofit.co.uk/Protein_Powders"

12. jaiswalneha profile image58
    jaiswalnehaposted 6 years ago

I generally have bread and bull's eye or poha with tea.