jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Black tea, green tea or milk tea?

1. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

Black tea, green tea or milk tea?

2. Vinodkpillai profile image79
    Vinodkpillaiposted 6 years ago

I started off with milk tea. For many years, we used ordinary CTC tea for making the milk tea. Then at some stage, influenced by friends, I switched to leaf tea. I was immediately enamored by the fragrance and flavor of the particular brand of Darjeeling tea and stuck to it until a few years later during a stay in Kolkata I came across a tea taster who introduced me to the real wide world of tea. We started experimenting with all the different kinds of Darjeeling, Assam and Nilgiri teas.

It was then when I became aware of the true flavor of tea that I switched to black tea. I still continue with black tea because I find it's much better. Also I escape the adulteration in milk.

I also have green tea, I take it without sugar on odd days and love the flavor and appreciate it's well known health benefits. Whenever I feel exhausted or down, I have green tea as I find it revives and refreshes me in no time.

So I would say it was milk tea but it is now black tea and green tea.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Black tea, I would say. It really relaxes you after a hard day of work. Second place is green tea. It helps your skin and helps you look young while aging.

4. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

mmm, I love english black tea with milk or cream and a little sugar smile Green tea also makes me feel super healthy!

5. mightywarrior profile image61
    mightywarriorposted 6 years ago

Any day i had go for green tea as it really boosts your immune level and it also tastes

6. badermunir2011 profile image57
    badermunir2011posted 6 years ago

i  like  milk  tea ............................................................................

7. WandaSue profile image55
    WandaSueposted 6 years ago

I absolutely love lipton green tea with citrus, but I do like many other varieties of tea, black tea is good for your weight, and green tea is filled with antioxidants for the skin.