jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think the best food is at a restaurant or the food you make at home?

1. jake13edward profile image58
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

Do you think the best food is at a restaurant or the food you make at home?

Do you think the food at a restaurant is better than the food that you can cook at home.

2. daskittlez69 profile image76
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

Nothing beats a home cooked meal.  I would much rather eat something that is home-cooked.

3. SummerSurf profile image60
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

I find that when someone else makes it, it tastes better smile

4. dan-1 profile image76
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

It depends, If it is something I can't make myself or if I am too lazy to cook I like restaurant food better.

5. sunbeams profile image58
    sunbeamsposted 6 years ago

what's made at home is best , the money saved adds to the flavour  ;-P

6. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Well, for breakfast, there is no way any restaurant can serve up a better meal than I can make at home...and mine will be half the price. The same goes for lunch and dinner because I don't soak any of my food in grease prior to cooking it. The fact is that I can splurge on slightly more expensive items than a restaurant that is trying to maximize profit by cooking everything in off-brand Crisco imported from Mexico. The one thing I cannot do is bake or make home-made ice cream. Accordingly, my hat goes off to Kiva Juice frozen yogurt and anyone who can make fried-bananas in ice cream...or a good fruit tart.

7. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

The food my husband makes at home is by far the best, there are no restaurants in my area (or most others) that can compare to it, and certainly nothing we can afford. I married a chef.

8. Sn Hang profile image56
    Sn Hangposted 5 years ago

I love homecook. I love my mom's dishes. they are so tasty with fresh ingredient.
    However I'm  sometimes interested eating out in a nice restaurant. You can find many good restaurants near you by http://restaau.co.uk/.

working