jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite cookware or appliance?

1. CookwareBliss profile image74
    CookwareBlissposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite cookware or appliance?

2. Midasfx profile image66
    Midasfxposted 6 years ago

Would have to be my large wok. I cook everything in it. For instance, I took an entire chicken lathered some lemon pepper seasoning on it, and placed it in the wok on the top of my stove. I poured in some wine, and put a cover on it, and let it cook for about an hour. Presto, I just cooked an entire chicken in a wok on the stove top. hahaha

3. xrocker30 profile image76
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

The microwave!  It efficiently heats up all those unhealthy frozen dinners along with many beverages that taste better warm.  And it does it 10 times faster than using a stove, oven, or toaster!

4. eric2112 profile image81
    eric2112posted 6 years ago

I would have to say that my oven is my favorite cooking appliance. I love to bake, so it's also kind of a prerequisite in the area. It's not only useful for my baking habit though. I do alot of broiling and stovetop meals as well.

One of my families favorites is pan seared chicken breast with balsamic and rosemary reduction, fried greens and herb and goat cheese spread.

Cooking and baking has been a passion of mine since I was shorter than the oven itself!

5. SilkThimble profile image75
    SilkThimbleposted 6 years ago

I love my Kitchen Aid stand mixer! It's invaluable for baking, from meringues to bread.

And my favorite cookware would be the few pieces of All-Clad that I have. The quality really is excellent, and I can tell the difference when cooking.

6. mepperly profile image68
    mepperlyposted 6 years ago

I have to also say that it is my kitchen aid mixer.

working