jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best recipe for cooking chicken?

1. jagandelight profile image80
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

What's the best recipe for cooking chicken?

2. Ingenira profile image85
    Ingeniraposted 7 years ago

personally for me, it would be curry chicken !!

3. esatchel profile image89
    esatchelposted 7 years ago

I'm not really sure what you mean by "best" but one thing I like to do is bake chicken breasts. Often, I will bake a baking sheet or two of chicken breasts. The are rather plain, but there is something comforting in their simplicity.

What I really like about this, though, is that I can freeze them. They are then on hand to add to other recipes and whip up a quick meal. I'll cube the chicken and add to spaghetti or fetuccini, or with broccoli and rice. You can make chicken salad or panini. VERY versatile!

Preheat oven to 350. Place boneless chicken breasts (thawed) on a oiled baking sheet, the kind w/ a lip. Squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon over the chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Bake 20 minutes at 350; turn and bake another 15 or 20 minutes.

4. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Beer Can Chicken stuffed with cloves of garlic.

5. debbiesdailyviews profile image60
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

Chicken legs...
    Drizzle virgin oil on skin, season with salt, pepper, and a nice generous helping of paprika. Then, use sharp knife, and stab right through the leg in a couple of the thicker parts, to ensure chicken leg will cook thoroughly.
    Put on baking tray in pre-heated oven, middle shelf, for about 30/40 mis...
    Yummy finger licking good

Depending on size of leg, may need longer...

6. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

Rotisserie chicken is easy, delicious, and so versatile!

7. Xavier Izaguirre profile image55
    Xavier Izaguirreposted 7 years ago

Chicken Korma is delicious,
    Lemon Chicken chinesse style is amazing too

8. BioMedGirl profile image78
    BioMedGirlposted 7 years ago

If you are trying to make pre-cooked chicken for other recipes (such as seasoned chicken in tacos) I like to poach chicken breasts. Just fill a pot with water, add onion, celery, garlic or whatever veggies you have laying around (not necessary but it adds a good flavor to the chicken) and your chicken breasts and boil until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.

9. jenesmith01 profile image61
    jenesmith01posted 7 years ago

i love doing sesame chicken or parmesan chicken..i have a great easy recipe you should check out for chiken

working