jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ways to have potatoes?

1. profile image55
    shorty72posted 6 years ago

Ways to have potatoes?

Is there more than 30 different ways to have potatoes? I reckon we can come up with 30 different ways to have potatoes .
    I will start off by saying 1 potatoe salad.
    Lets see how we go

2. Cammiebar profile image77
    Cammiebarposted 6 years ago

I'll name one more, even though I have several on the top of my head.  Potato au gratin

3. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Potato pancakes, scalloped potatoes, fried potatoes, roasted potatoes, parslied potatoes, potato gnocci, baked potato...you get the picture......how about burnt potatoes!  ha ha ha ha....Is your next question gonna be all the kinds of shrimp
    Bubba talked about in Forrest Gump?

4. lawdoctorlee profile image85
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

I love potatoes!  My favorite way to have them is au gratin; for me the easiest way is like this:

Put a whole seasoned chicken in a baking pan or roasting pan.  Cut potatoes into cubes, thinly slice 1/2 a green pepper, 1/2 of a yellow pepper, 1/2 of a red pepper, 1/2 of an onion, and finely mince 1/2 clove of garlic.  Add all of this around the chicken.  Add one small bag of baby carrots.  Season the veggies like the chicken.  Cover and bake.  Bake until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.  Enjoy it while it's hot.  This is an easy dish to make, is delicious, is a one-pot meal and everyone will think you worked all day on it.  I love it!

working