jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How often do you make the wrong food choice and tell yourself you'll start tomor

1. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

How often do you make the wrong food choice and tell yourself you'll start tomorrow?

2. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Continually. I found out my cholesterol was a a bit on the high side and I know I should cut back on the fatty things. I live healthily most of the time but what is the point of growing older if all you eat are things you don't like?

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Honest answer?  Daily.  Sometimes if I have eaten outrageously, then I make that commitment in the middle of the night when my stomach is hurting - and by the next  day I might even go into the kitchen and finish the food that gave me the belly ache to begin with.  It is a huge and daily struggle for me.

4. bloggering profile image71
    bloggeringposted 6 years ago

HaHa - I like this question. I say this just about everyday :-)

5. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I try to eat a healthy breakfast and then try to choose wisely what I eat the rest of the day. It is hard to keep all things healthy when you work or cook for others who do not need to follow a healthy diet.

6. shara63 profile image69
    shara63posted 6 years ago

very often....this naughty tongue always gets astray whenever there is a choice between healthy & wrong food...and everytime heart has to do extra work in convincing the brain ,o dear pardon me this time, I'll start from tomorrow positively' !

7. Gloshei profile image61
    Glosheiposted 6 years ago

Lately every day I start of well and then the hunger pangs set in.   I think my will power was stronger when I lived in Spain it was too hot ot eat.
    Great question though.

8. Keri Summers profile image80
    Keri Summersposted 6 years ago

I had biscuits (cookies) for lunch yesterday.  I don't do it often, but I know I shouldn't do it at all.