jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's Your Best Homemade Bread Recipe?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

What's Your Best Homemade Bread Recipe?

2. lady rain profile image94
    lady rainposted 5 years ago

It is my special Soft and Fluffy Sweet Bread Buns recipe and I have also published the recipe in one of my hubs smile

3. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

Morning Victoria.
    I just made a "K├╝rbiskern" 500gr bread last night. It's a German bread that has sunflower seeds in it. I cheat a little and buy the flour already mixed, but I have to add the luke warm water and do the mixing  and leave it standing the correct amount of time and so on. But last night I slipped up and forgot to drop the temperature at a given time and ended up with a loaf that has a wonderful brown crispy crust and is nice and airy inside. My best one to date. Trouble is it won't last to long.
    LOL Ghaelach

4. sunbun143 profile image85
    sunbun143posted 5 years ago

Do you like persimmons? Don't know anything about this orange fruit? A persimmon's sweet and cinnamony taste is perfect for baked goods and other recipes. If you don't like them, my persimmon bread recipe will hopefully change your mind about them. I also include helpful facts about how and when to eat them. read more

5. Marpi profile image69
    Marpiposted 5 years ago

I absolutely adore the no-kneal bread. It's really easy to make and the final result i an  airy and crusty bread. You can even use your dutch oven to make it. The only downside is that it takes a little longer to make.

6. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

My moms corn bread with butter and honey...'haven't had it for a couple of years though...mmm...*daydreaming*drooling*

7. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I love my recipe for naan bread. I have an easy method that uses a hand mixer to do most of the kneading. Then you only have to knead the bread for 3 minutes or so before leaving it to rise. You can add garlic or other herbs, too, and butter it before serving. It melts in your mouth! I published a hub with the naan bread recipe.

8. Ruby Glasser profile image62
    Ruby Glasserposted 5 years ago

I bought a book "artisan bread in 5 minutes" and it is super easy and is exactly like I would buy at an artisan bakery. Plus, I can make it as grainy as I like it. People ooh-ahh about it, and I don't even have to knead it!

9. Matthew Kirk profile image81
    Matthew Kirkposted 5 years ago

MMMM Wholemeal, rolled oats and honey!

Try this one though: very soft recipe for starters! Just written it smile

http://matthewkirk.hubpages.com/hub/How … -first-try

What's yours victoria?

10. LaThing profile image76
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

morguefile.com There is nothing like the aroma of bread baking in the oven as you enter a house, in a cool fall day. The best kind of breads, I find, are the one that has been baked at home with love, and care. You will either make bread because you... read more

11. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Super easy homemade bread recipe, four ingredients, no-kneading.  Perfect loaves every time. Anyone can make a perfect loaf of delicious bread! read more

12. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

A recipe for egg bagels with an overnight rise in the refrigerator, which makes for ease of preparation in the morning. Just boil and bake. A great idea for Sunday brunch! read more

working