jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you store your own food for 2012?

1. MegStarr profile image61
    MegStarrposted 6 years ago

Would you store your own food for 2012?

If you had a choice to store food for whatever may "happen" in 2012 would you use store bought canned goods or would you can your own?

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

I have been doing both for several years. Use up the things that are approching past dates & replace them with newer product.

3. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

Why dont you just store the same food you stored for whatever may have "happened" in 2011?

Im not sure I understand the question. What do you want to store food for? What's gong to happen? Are you living in a country that is on the brink of war?

4. Adamowen profile image79
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

I do the exact same as Gusser ... I get mocked for it because I'm only 19 but hey at least I'll survive in a crisis!

5. profile image0
    Emer420posted 6 years ago

Just in case something big does happen it would probably be a great idea.  If something happened that would call for a few weeks worth of food and you didn't prepare that would suck.  Everyone should always be prepared for the worst case scenario just in-case.

6. BlissfulWriter profile image65
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

No, I would not store my own food for for what ever science fiction event that is purported to happen in 2012.  If it is about the planets aligning causing disaster as in the movie 2012. It is true that there will be such a planetary alignment.  But it is not dangerous, because well, the planets align in that exact fashion every year.

2012 will be similar to any other year.  2013 will come.  And so will 2014.

working