jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? Which one is your favorite?

1. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? Which one is your favorite?

All 3 are good, but I prefer waffles.   How about you?

2. wkhigley profile image61
    wkhigleyposted 6 years ago

Waffles, but they're all tasty. I end up making pancakes more often since my wife prefers them.

3. RASO profile image73
    RASOposted 6 years ago

I like pancakes with strawberry jam. They are so tasty.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I like pancakes the best.  Someone told me waffles were just pancakes with pockets for the syrup, but I don't think so.  Pancakes are much softer and tastier.

1. teaches12345 profile image94
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree!

5. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

Since crepes were not an option, then I'd have to say strawberry french toast! Um, yum!!

6. chrae profile image70
    chraeposted 6 years ago

I'd prefer waffles and French toast would come in second! I don't usually have waffles as they aren't really the most popular breakfast in Australia so when I do have them it's a treat, that is why it tops my order!

7. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

Hard decision to make but I will go wth pancakes.  I love a stack of pancakes, plain, buttered and soft.  There is a pancake house near here that serves them with all kinds of topping but prefer mine plain served with a cup of coffee.

8. profile image48
    IrwinShawposted 5 years ago

If made the right way, french toast is without a doubt delightful! You could make it when you stick to the guidelines in this posting and astonish your invited guests with your own french toasts.

There are lots of versions of preparing french toasts available: one example is with cinnamon, crammed with cream cheeses and prepared instantaneously caserole.
    Source: http://www.howtomakefrenchtoast.biz/

working