How do you make delicious crab cakes?
Being a seafood lover, I am always looking for the next great recipe. So, does anyone have a recipe on how to make great tasting crab cakes?
Well I have a great hub on the subject but I will share with you here a delicious recipe for crab cakes.
1. One pound crab meat from a can in your supermarket. Be sure to check the crab carefully for bits of shell.
2. One Large Egg Well Beaten.
3. One Half Cup Crushed Saltines.
4. One Third Cup Fresh Parsley Minced Fine.
5. Two Tablespoons Mayonnaise.
6. One Half Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning.
7. One Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
8. Vegetable Oil To Fry Your Crab Cakes In.
Mix the first seven ingredients in a large bowl and mix together very well. Take your hands and shape the crab cake mixture into five or six equal size crab cakes. Fry them over low heat in vegetable oil until they are golden brown on both sides. Eat and enjoy.
by MickiS5 years ago
What are your favorite side dishes to serve with crab cakes?
by Thomas Byers5 years ago
One of my favorites is Chili Con Carne and I really enjoy eating it. I use chili peppers, garlic, onions, cumin and tomatoes and I end up with a oh so delicious chili. I also make wonderful Chili with no beans like they...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.