One of the best and quickest seafood chowders is
1. One Pint Oysters with the liquid included.
2. One Cup Peeled And Diced Small Potatoes.
3. One Cup Whole Kernel Corn.
4. One Half Cup Red Bell Pepper.
5. One Bottle Clam Juice.
6. Two Tablespoons Fine Diced Onion.
7. Two Cups Whole Milk.
8. One Can Tiny Baby Shrimp with the liquid included.
9. One Half Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
You will want to fry your bell pepper and onion in some butter until they are soft.
Now add all your ingredients to a stock pot and cook being sure to keep the stock pot from boiling.
You will want to cook the chowder for about 45 minutes on medium heat and don't let the chowder ever come to a boil.
You can sprinkle the top of the chowder with fresh chopped chives and you'll have a delicious chowder that everyone will love. I like it with Captains Wafers.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.